Selecting a buyer's agent to help you find your dream home is an important first step.
He or she can represent the buyer's interest in a real estate transaction. Before making a decision, however, have a REALTOR® explain the pros and cons of using a buyer's agent versus a sales or dual agent.
When you're ready to visit houses, ask your CENTURY 21® professional champion to help you with:
- Arranging showings
- Tracking the properties you've seen.
- Identifying homes that meet your criteria - refer to your "what's right for you" list.
Touring Mid-Coast Maine Homes
After touring each home, write down what you liked and didn't like. Develop a rating system that will help narrow the field. For example, pick the house you like best on day one and compare all other houses to it. When you find a better one, use the new favorite as the standard. As your hired agent, CENTURY 21 Baribeau Agency also offers these services:
- Provide ready access to our own listings, complete with detailed information and color brochures.
- Provide access to thousands of listings through the state-wide multiple listing service and Realtor.com.
- Respond honestly and accurately to questions about a specific property.
- Disclose material facts known about the property.
- Prepare for you a property value/market analysis.
- Keep your bargaining and financial position confidential.
- Negotiate the best price and terms for you.
Real Estate Agent Expertise
Whether you are new to the area, a first-time home buyer, or seasoned investor, it is to your advantage to have CENTURY 21 Baribeau represent you. As your agent, we have fiduciary duties of loyalty and faithfulness to you, and with some of the best brokers in the area, we can save you time and potentially thousands of dollars in the process of finding and buying the right property.
Contact CENTURY 21 Baribeau Agency or call 800.882.5681 for more information.
Register now and get the added benefits of saved searches, automatic property updates to your email, and more!